We support projects ranging from enterprise corporate solutions to small businesses.
Sammamish Library – LonWorks system that provides monitoring and control of the following mechanical systems:
- Variable air volume air handling unit with heat recovery wheel, hydronic heating/cooling and associated terminal units.
- Radiant slab heating/cooling hydronic loop with three packaged heat pumps and 10 zones.
- Finned tube radiators.
- Building exhaust fans.
- Natural ventilation using window motor actuators and conditions based on various temperature and wind speed sensors.
Redmond Airport – A major terminal addition to Roberts Field Redmond Municipal Airport with control of several major HVAC systems.
- Boiler hot water generation, distribution and flow monitoring system.
- Central refrigeration equipment, such as: chillers, cooling towers, power purification system and condenser water system.
- Several variable air volume air handling units and associated terminal units both with and without hydronic reheat.
- Radiant floor heating.
- Hydronic fin tube heaters.
- Infrared unit heaters.
- Multiple exhaust fans.
Bend Park & Recreation District Administration Building – A 2010 Daily Journal of Commerce Top Project Finalist for Public Buildings $5 Million - $15 Million. Open system that integrates LonWorks, BACnet and Modbus protocols into one user interface.
- BACnet communication trunk carries interface with variable frequency drives and airflow monitoring stations.
- LonWorks trunk carries variable air volume air handling units with heat recovery wheel, hydronic heating/cooling, airflow monitoring stations, carbon dioxide and humidity control.
- Fire alarm panel interface and general exhaust fan control.
- Clerestory window control with remote control/monitoring station and rain sensor.
- Modbus communication trunk to interface with boiler and chiller prepackaged controllers.
- Photovoltaic array controls to supplement domestic hot water.
- Control of 30 hydronic radiant manifold zones.
Holy Redeemer Parish - A 2010 Daily Journal of Commerce Top Project 3rd Place Award for Private Buildings $5 Million - $15 Million. This project included controls for the following equipment:
- Boiler hot water distribution system.
- Roof top unit with powered exhaust, hot water heat, and direct expansion cooling.
- Several heat pumps.
- Building exhaust fan controls using a variable frequency drive to maintain static pressure.
Keizer City Hall & Police Facility – A 2010 Daily Journal of Commerce Top Project 1st Place Award for Public Buildings $15.1 Million - $50 Million.
Designed for LEED® Silver certification, the building met or exceeded LEED® requirements for efficiencies in uses of water, energy, materials and operations.
Siemens TALON System controls the following pieces of equipment:
- Variable air volume air handling units.
- Several terminal units with electric stages of reheat.
- Several fan-powered terminal units with electric stages of reheat.
- Several fan coils with direct expansion cooling.
- Several building exhaust fans.
- Domestic hot water distribution.